If you are planning to upgrade your desktop and looking for best performance video graphic card under $100. Graphics cards are one of the important hardware devices that effectively improve the display qualities and performances of computers. when you possess one or more task so that you can enjoy watching movies, playing games and carrying out other important tasks in more impressive manners.
Basically, the graphics card is the components of the computer that controls and enhance the quality of (pictures, videos, programs, animation, 3D) are displayed on your computer screen.
There are some top companies which design best graphics card for keeping best performance while gaming and video editing Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Zotac, NVIDIA, AMD and few other companies designs top quality of graphics chips. You can easily play high-end resolution 1080p games easily with the help graphics card under 100.
Most computers come with an integrated graphics card, onboard GPUs only handle a small number of graphical tasks. In fact, some games won’t even load if your PC has an integrated low-end video card. The good news is there are plenty of dedicated add-on cards on the market, which is designed to handle highly intensive graphics processing.
These are the best graphics cards comes under $100 range. In case your budget is below 100$ you can buy graphics card under 50$ range.
Work of Computer Graphics card
The main work of computer Graphics card is, It takes video data from CPU (Processor) and convert signals for monitors.
Advantages of Installing a Graphics Card?
- Better Gaming – A better graphics card significantly improves a computer’s gaming ability.
- Better Video Performance – A good graphics card can help a video editor get work done faster.
- Free Up Memory – Installing a graphics card will free up that memory for the computer to use in other tasks.
- Smoot Computing Experience – Installing a graphics card can make your experience smoother.
1. GIGABYTE GeForce GT 1030 Graphics Card
- Powered by GeForce® GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Boost: 1506 MHz/ Base: 1252 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1468 MHz/ Base: 1227 MHz in Gaming Mode
2. MSI GT 1030 2GH LP OC Graphic Cards
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008 MHz; Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- 1x HDMI; 1x SL-DVI-D
3. MSI GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI
4. EVGA GeForce GT 730 2GB Graphics Card
- EVGA GT 730 – Enjoy all your videos and pictures at HD resolutions, with faster video/photo editing, faster web browsing, and faster gaming performance compared to integrated graphics.
- EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support; Base Clock: 700 MHz Memory Clock: 1400 MHz Effective; CUDA Cores: 96.Memory Detail: 2048MB DDR3; Memory Bit Width 128 Bit / Memory Bandwidth: 22.4 GB/s
- Compatible with Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows XP 32/64bit
- Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply