These are the best powerful graphics card under 50 dollars which you can use for boosting up your computer performance.
A best graphics card provide the efficiency to play latest games on a computer. Graphics card is a hardware component which helps to complete the basic task while playing games in high-resolution setting and video editing without any performance lag issue. Because running heavy programs and applications use a large amount of video memory. A Video Memory is built in RAM installed on the video card that provides higher efficiency to the computer with its own RAM and allows it to run smoothly.
This hardware component not only boost video performance once it is installed, it helps to improve overall performance. So you can upgrade your system configuration with the help of these best graphics card under $50. These are the low budget graphic card below 50$ of top graphic manufacture brands Nvidia, MSI, and AMD.
A good graphics card consume motherboard resources fully and deliver smooth performance. In the list, all graphics card under 50 range is listed.
1. EVGA GeForce 210 Graphics Card
- EVGA GF 210 brings incredible processing power, at an incredible price.
- EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support; Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective; CUDA Cores: 16
- Memory Detail: 1024MB DDR3; Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Bandwidth: 9.6 GB/s
2. MSI GT 710 Graphics Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI
3. MSI ATI Radeon R6450-MD1GD3/LP Video Card
- Chipset: Radeon HD6450 Engine Clock: 625 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Memory Clock: 1333 MHz Memory Interface: 64-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2.1 x16
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Connectors: DVI; VGA; HDMI
- Thermal: Fansink Support Microsoft Windows 7 Support ATI CrossFireX Technology
- Support HDCP – High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.Interface:PCI Express x16 2.1
- Support Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 Low Profile Design
4. Gigabyte Graphics Cards GV-N710D3-2GL
- Core Clock: 954 MHz
- Low profile design
- Features Dual-link DVI-D/D-Sub/HDMI
5. EVGA GeForce 8400 Graphics Card
- EVGA 8400 GS has awesome features at an incredible value – Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC.
- EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 520 MHz , Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective
- Memory Detail: 1024MB DDR3
- Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Bandwidth: 9.6 GB/s
6. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 Graphic Card
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU. 192 CUDA cores.
- 1 GB DDR3 memory. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 954 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz.
- PCI Express x 1.
- 1 x Dual-link DVI (2560×1600 @ 60 Hz).1 x HDMI (4k @ 30 Hz). 1 x VGA (2048×1536 @ 60 Hz ). Triple display capable.
- Power Requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25-watt max power consumption.
- Package content: ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 PCIE x 1 Zone Edition 1GB . User Manual. Driver disc. 2 x Low profile I/O brackets.
7. Asus ATI Radeon HD6450 Video Card
- Exclusive 0dB thermal design dissipates heat efficiently without any noise
- ASUS low profile HTPC and multimedia-focused graphics cards are optimized for smooth 1920×1080 streaming and Blu-ray 3D
- EMI Shield Reduces 66% of electromagnetic interference for a stable signal, clearer screen display and a safer, healthier computing environment.