If you are planning to upgrade your PC graphics card for big video related work. And looking for best GPU card under 300 dollars. We have prepared a list of best video card under the range of $300. These graphics cards add the ability in your system to run heavy application and games like GTA V, The Tomb Raider, Battlefield 4 without any performance lag.
These are the mid-range graphics card and the price range of these graphics cards under $100–300.
Example products of mid-range Geforce network are (GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1060) under $300 range. But if you want high-end graphics card more then these GPU cards. You have to pay more than $300 for these high-end graphics card products (GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti).
These graphics cards are good for playing 1080p games with high settings. These graphics card will help to buy the best graphics card under 300 dollars.
1. MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDRR5 VR Ready Graphics Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort’s
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
2. ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual-fan Gaming Graphics Card
- 1809 MHz boost Clock (OC mode) with 6GB GDDR5;NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots
- Dual-fan cooling provides double airflow for 3x quieter gameplay
- Vr ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- GPU TWEAK II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade super alloy power II components to run 15% faster and last 2.5 longer than reference
- Graphics Engine:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
3. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Super Compact Gaming Graphics Card
- Powered by NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture
- 6 GB 192-bit GDDR5 Video Memory.Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase, User registration required on ZOTAC website.
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b).Engine Clock: Base- 1556 MHz,Boost: 1771 MHz
- Card Length(mm):210 x 128
4. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE 6GB Graphics Card
- WindForce 2x with Blade fan design
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz
- Build with 4+1 power phases. Recommended PSU : 400W
- Boost: 1797MHz/ base: 1582MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1771MHz/ base: 1556MHz in gaming
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
5. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming Graphics Card
- 6GB 192-Bit GGDR5X. Core Clock 1544 MHz
- Card Dimensions-4.37 × 9.92 inches, Dual-Slot.
- Compatibility-Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Linux, FreeBSDx86
- Boost Clock 1759 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Power Input – One 6-PIN
6. GeForce GTX 1060 SC 6GB GAMING Graphics Card
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1835 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5. Revolutionary new 360-degree image capture
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC – Small Size, Huge Performance. Height: 4.376in – 111.15mm; Length: 6.8in – 172.72mm; Width: Dual Slot
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support.Operating System Support:Windows 7,8,10(32/64bit)