If you are looking for the best gaming GPU card under $400. We have prepared a list medium-budget graphics card with the memory size of 6GB to 8GB memory. If you are upgrading your existing graphics card then make sure your PC configuration is enough for consuming the video resource of the new graphics card. Because overall system performance depends upon different pc components like motherboard, RAM, PSU and graphics card.
If the other components performance will week then this graphics upgrade will not impact on your pc performance. It must be necessary to have a good combination of all components for improved performance. If you’re all components is already updated then you can invest 400 dollars on a graphics card in a right way. This upgrade will help to play high configuration games with a 1080p resolution settings and 60fps rate.
1. EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming Graphics Card
- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA “ACX 3.0” Cooling. Operating system support: Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Requires Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. Max Monitors Supported: 4
2. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Power consumption: 150 W
- Memory Clock: 8008 MHz; Virtual Reality Ready
- Memory interface: 256-bit
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
3. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Mini Gaming Graphics Card
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8 GB 256-bit GDDR5.Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
4. EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming Graphics Card
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock!
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA “ACX 3.0” Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements: Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle. Total Power Draw- 217 Watts