Want a Laptop under 1000 dollars which is excellent for everything you throw at it. It doesn’t matter for what you are looking, it’s great for programming, daily internet browsing, and otherwise heavy workloads. In the budget of $1000 you can easily get any kind of laptop, notebook for gaming or business use. These are the premium laptop equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or GTX 1050 Ti graphics and an 9th-Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor to play the latest games and multitask with ease Solid state Drive to ensure smooth performance and Hard drive for data storage.
These are the best laptops under $1000 picked by our product expert available on the Amazon.com at present. You can check out detailed product related information and current price detail on the seller website.
1. Acer Aspire A715-72G-71CT Gaming Laptop
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 128GB SSD & 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
2. HP Pavilion 15-cx0042nr Gaming Laptop
- Processor: 8th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i7-8750H Processor, 6-Core, 2.2GHz up to 4.1GHz.
- Video Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated).
- Display: 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS Anti-Glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate.
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (not upgradable).
- Hard Drive and solid-state drive: 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA hard drive + 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive.
3. Dell G5587-7835BLK Gaming Laptop
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 3.9GHz w/Turbo Boost)
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 up to [32GB], (additional memory sold separately) 256 GB (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 5400 RPM [SATA] HDD Storage
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 graphics memory
4. Microsoft Surface DAL-00055 Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Laptop features a 7th generation 4 GHz Intel Core i7 processor
- 512 GB SSD of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 14.5 hours of video playback
- Intel Integrated Graphics Card
5. MSI GV62 8RD-034 Gaming Laptop
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD eDP IPS-Level 45% NTSC | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: New Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 – 4.1GHz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti 4G GDDR5
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 128GB SSD + 1TB (5400RPM)
- Max Memory: 32 GB
6. Acer Aspire R5-571TG-7229 Laptop
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (Up to 3.5GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Multi-touch widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD. Supports SDXC card reader. Up to 9-hours Battery Life
- Operating system is windows 10 home and operating system architecture is 64-bit
7. Dell Inspiron 17 Laptop
- 17.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- AMD Radeon 530 with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor @ 1.80GHz (8MB Cache, up to 4.0GHz)
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 256GB M.2 Solid State Drive + 2TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
8. ASUS FX504GD-ES51 Gaming Laptop
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H Processor
- GeForce GTX 1050 2GB for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | 1TB FireCuda SSHD | Windows 10 Home
- 15.6″ Full HD IPS Level Display
9. ASUS VivoBook N705FD-ES76 Pro Laptop
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
- 17.3? Full HD Wide view display with 72% NTSC color gamut
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB discrete graphics for flawless visuals
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256G M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD combo; Windows 10 Home